Invitation


.

Malam ini ada acara di rumah ku, datang yak? bisa kan?
itu contoh cara kita mengundang orang (invitation), mungkin masih ada contoh lainnya.
kita liat yoo..

Invitation is a request to someone that invites him/her to go somewhere or do something, or the cards this is written on.
Verbal Invitation :
· I would like to invite you to come to my party birthday.
· Would you like to come to my house?
· If you are not busy, please come to my office tomorrow.
· Let’s go to the Cinema 21.
· We hope you join us.
· Would you mind coming to our anniversary?
· Can you come?
· Are you free this night?
· How would you like to go picnic with us next week?
· If you don’t mind, please come to my house this evening.
Here are some expressions of Invitation :
-How to Accepting an invitation :
· I’d love to
· I like that
· That sounds great
· Thank you for the invitation
· That would be wonderful
· I’d be glad to
· That sounds like fun
· It’s very nice of you to invite me
· It sounds interesting
· Thank you. Yes, I would to
· O.K !
- How to Declining an Invitation :
· I’d love to, but I can’t come, because…
· I’m really sorry, because I can’t come
· Sorry, I’m really busy
· I’d love to, but I won’t be able to
· I’d love to, but I don’t think I can
· Sorry, that wouldn’t be possible. Thanks
· That’s nice/great. Unfortunately/However…
· That’s very kind of you, but …

nah, udah selesai nih bahas invitation, yang lain lagi yoo.. :D

Your Reply